At Dream Bingo we want all our players to enjoy their Bingo experience as much as possible and we believe that to do that you should play in a safe, fair and fun environment. We understand that a small minority of players may have existing problems with online gaming and we will always endeavour to help them and other vulnerable groups.
The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders
Our dedication to Responsible Gaming shows that we take the issue of problem gaming seriously and we have put a number of measures in place to prevent damaging, fraudulent or illegal gaming practices.
If you think you may have, or are developing symptoms of, an online gaming problem, take our Diagnostic Screen Test for Gambling Disorders by CLICKING HERE
Verify Me - Identity Checks
At Dream bingo we have created an environment which makes illegal gambling extremely difficult. Not only do we run checks to ensure dedicated to making sure minors under the age of 18 do not game at Dream Bingo. We have implemented the VerifyMe fraud protection service, which utilises secure ID database checks, algorithms and internet-based signatures to verify the age and identity of every new gamer.
We may request information for you when you register – this measure is for your own personal protection and for the security status of Dream Bingo. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have a query.
Protection of Minors
We recommend responsible parenting to prevent minors participating in illegal underage gambling, and the potential for the development of gambling dependency. Please consider the use of filtering software to prevent minors gaining access to Dream Bingo and other inappropriate sources. Please CLICK HERE
to register with this filtering company.
Tips for Parents:
• Always close down the gaming software when you are away from your PC
• Make sure you add a password to your casino access
• Never let minors gamble
• Keep your Bingo password details and credit cards confidential at all times
• Memorise your passwords instead of saving them on your PC
• Limit and moderate children’s internet access – consider blocking software
Other Important Tips:
• Never let anyone make you game – it is your decision!
• Set a budget – have a max deposit, staking and loss plan before every gaming session.
• Never game if:
* You are under the legal age for gambling
* It prevents you from completing responsibilities
* You have previously suffered for any dependency
* You have consumed alcohol or any other substance
* You are trying to make up for previous losses
* You are aiming to recoup your debt with your winnings
If you or anyone you know has a gambling problem, consider seeking help from one of the following organisations:
• Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
• National Council on Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
• GamCare (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-13
If you feel you should stop gambling, you may self-exclude yourself from gaming - please contact customer support and designate a period of exclusion. (minimum self-exclusion period = 6 months).
to email support.
You may also limit your betting by creating a deposit limit (per day, week or month). Please contact us for immediate implementation of a deposit limit. Requests for the removal of depositing limits take 48 hours to activate.
Cooling Off Period
Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our bingo room, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum ‘Cooling Off’ period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months.